Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hope Floats



My neck is a train wreck of Biblical proportions. It doesn’t bow, my jaw sticks out 55 millimeters than what it should. My jaw is also misaligned, TMD. The fulcrum of excruciating pain is located at the TMJ. The sterile inflammation and misalignment all conspire to wreak havoc on my left trigeminal nerve, which gives me my Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia.

I saw my chiropractor Monday night; he stated that my neck can be fixed. It will take a year of intense rehab and lots of $$$, but my neck will bow again, relieving the stress and pressure on my trigeminal nerve.

Needless to say I eagerly look forward to having my neck bow properly. No more chronic excruciating pain, let downs, taking excessive sick days, or restless nights. I can attend church regularly, return to singing, and not miss important functions anymore. God is good!

Lastly, maybe I can finally attend a Dolphin, Marlin, or Heat game on one of my trips down to my Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment